torsdag den 10. februar 2011

Happy new year; it's been a while.





So far the year has been ok health wise, everyone around me has either had the flu or a cold. I couldn't visit my in-laws for about 3 weeks (which is a long time, since we are neighbours) because my mother in law and my sister in law were sick with the flu. At work the same thing, I think just me and one else haven't been sick. Knock on wood. Seems to be better now, people have stopped coughing and sneezing...





The weather has been cold, very cold in the morning, and about a month ago I got this ache in my upper chest, like I just drunk something very cold, and felt a tightness. This went on for a few weeks, but has now gone. At the same time as it's very cold, when the sun comes out it's very warm -about a month ago, in my lunch hour I sat in the sun without my coat and when I got up to leave, I was still warm so I didn't put on my coat in the shadow... maybe this influenced the tightness in my chest. But it's gone now. Another thing that happend to me a few days ago, was that I got this sort of cramp under my right shoulder blade (very painfull) which continued out into my right arm, so I couldn't lift it from pain. That too has subsided, but it hurt while it lasted. On my left side I also have a bit of a discomfort, and the last two night I've had night sweats, which normally only come with an infection, but otherwise I feel fine..


We celebrated my boyfriend's birthday a few days ago.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar