onsdag den 1. december 2010

Cold

So... it's been a while. At my last post, I talked about being back to work. I was back for about 1 and a half week, and then me and Luis (my boyfriend) went on holiday to the Faroe Islands (my home country). It was a nice 10 days, being with my parents and visiting my friends. Healthwise I was ok. I was still getting over the last infection I had... I stayed faithfull to my treatments and enjoyed the holidays. There was one day I felt the need to relax, so that day we stayed in, but the rest of the days we went sightseeing, and drove around the islands. The weather was pretty bad, wind and rain.

I started oral antibiotics last weekend. I felt tired and had an increased cough with phlem. And like two days ago I caught a cold, which started with a dry coughs and a very sore throath. Now it's progressed to sneezing and I am coughing up a lot of phlem. It's been yellow but today it's a bit darker. I hope I get over this soon, and don't have to stay in bed to recover. Luckily next Monday is fiesta in Spain, so I have a long weekend.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar